AIR & VACUUM PRESSURE SENSOR
Pressure switches are widely used for a large range of applications throughout industry and manufacturing.
Their function is to provide systems with electrical feedback in response to measuring a rise or fall in pressure.
A pressure switch is usually adjustable with regard to the chosen set point of operation.
- Three – color dual digital LCD display
- The unit disolayed directly on the screen
- Two-way switch and one analog output
- Using the connector type and outlet
- Provide positive, negative and compaund pressure switch
- 0-5 V analog output
|Resistance to pressure||1,5Mpa||500kpa||500kpa|
|Working temperature||0 ~ 50 C||0 ~ 50 C||0 ~ 50 C|
|Operation voltage||12-24 VDC||12-24 VDC||12-24 VDC|
Pressure sensors brochure
“IMAGING SOLUTIONS FOR INDUSTRY.”